Our graphic facilitators create engaging and memorable experiences for audiences by producing content-rich visual stories. In real-time, we synthesize and illustrate key concepts from discussions and presentations and create a visual framework that organizes a group’s ideas and highlights themes to structure their dialogue.
With our tailored approach, we are adept at working in small groups and breakouts, as well as at large group events and conferences. We can work alongside a facilitator or independently, and we act as solo scribes or as part of a larger team.
Our graphic facilitators are highly skilled practitioners with unparalleled creativity, intelligence, and professionalism. We are available across North America (Boston, New York, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto) and the world and can travel to your meeting or event, wherever it is.
Graphic Facilitation Services
- Graphic facilitation, or “scribing,” at meetings or conferences will make your meetings more effective, engaging and productive
- Attendees are delighted by this level of visual support
- You’ll receive a post-event deliverable to further your work and serve as a visual memory of your event
Digital Graphic Facilitation
- Achieve the value of Graphic Facilitation in a digital, large-scale format that can be projected or simulcast
- We’ll use a tablet or digital wall, and can be there in person or virtually
- You’ll receive a high resolution, digital deliverable that is easily scaled for printing and used in online channels
Scribe Story Videos
- Create a visual story that unfolds right before your eyes. There’s no limit to what we can create together: your company or department’s origin story, explainer videos, and so much more
- Whether it’s a metaphor or a more literal interpretation, we’ll shape the story in a way that engages your audience
- Very effective in dynamic presentations or as social media assets
- And if you need help with your script, we can do that, too!
- Check out our Scribe Story video reel
Graphic Facilitation Training Programs
- Is your team is ready to work more creatively and effectively?
- Are those flip charts and whiteboards at your office only good for scribbled notes?
- We can help. Engage 15-20 associates for a day with our graphic facilitation gurus and come away with increased confidence and new techniques for better collaboration.
Our ProcessHere’s what to expect when working with us:
Let’s talk! Contact us for more information
about our graphic facilitation services
email@example.com or call (617) 517-9840