Bringing the highly complex ideas, such as quantum computing, visually to life in order to delight and engage participants, enhance understanding, and foster connections across the huge volume of event content.
Over the five years that we have scribed at Sibos we have implemented multiple solutions including:
- “SuperScribing” of audience debriefs on an 80-foot-wide LED wall using a behind the scenes stylus and tablet to visually capture ideas in real-time. This “IMAX version” of graphic facilitation engaged a record number of attendees in a visual dialogue and created a sense of fun and excitement.
- Animated Scribe Stories—visual playbacks of graphic facilitation— designed for individuals squeezed out of the standing-room-only sessions and for those engaging from afar. Also integral for the social media team to leverage in daily recaps, and for revising ideas after the fact.
- Live single-frame creation—real-time, hand-drawn, visual capture on large-scale canvas— to generate a synthesized view of individual key notes, presentations, and panel discussions.
- Maximized ability to scale and amplify engagement, and generated a sense of fun
- Fostered an immersive, multi-sensory experience and supported different learning styles
- Generated assets to leverage on social media
- Positioned participants themselves as creators (e.g., SuperScribing broke down the fourth wall, transforming LED screens into a shared canvas)
- Produced dynamic artifacts that could trigger future insights
- Expanded the co-production of insights to those not physically present