Our client, a global financial services company, has a flagship product set that offers stellar customer benefits, but is, by nature, so complex that their sales team struggles to comprehend it. To ensure accurate and consistent communications with customers, the client needed widespread understanding of the product set across the sales organization. Past efforts to push educational content and key messaging to the team have failed to gain traction.
- Enable employees to develop a thorough understanding of the product set through interactive activities delivered via large tabletop exercises termed Collaborative Learning Maps™ (CLMs). The CLMs were designed to:
- Communicate critical messages in concise, visually-compelling chunks paired with interactive activities
- Spark the right conversations to generate new insight by pairing information with thought-provoking questions about customer needs and the ins and outs of the product
- Provide a highly scalable solution—the CLMs and accompanying facilitators’ guide provide a powerful version of a “meeting in the box” that the client can reproduce and rollout across the organization
- 2000+ employees have taken part in this training—far more than just the sales team
- Established broad-based understanding about how the flagship product set works and why it matters to customers
- Helped foster a culture of idea sharing and collective knowledge pooling