Our client, a Global Financial Services Company, wanted to create a new and more powerful brand story to clearly communicate their value proposition, enhance market awareness, and differentiate them from competitors. This required both defining their new messaging and then cascading it out to 3500 associates.
Part I: Hone the message
- Design and facilitate a one-day workshop with cross-functional leaders to align on key messaging and articulate a burning platform for change.
Part II: Develop a compelling story
- Transform workshop output and pre-existing content into emotionally compelling and interactive material
- Partner with CEO to produce two videos communicating key messages to launch the program
- Design and develop a hands-on, interactive learning tool, or Collaborative Learning Map (CLM) to enable employees to engage with peers to:
- Turn data into insights and understand the case for change
- Explore the rebranding story and associated proof points to find what aspects of the story were meaningful to them
- Rehearse the rebranding story based on multiple scenarios
Part II: Scale the rebranding story
- Launch the CLMs to the global leadership team via in-person and virtual sessions
- Leverage a “train-the-trainer” model for global launch, supported by highly designed “brand kits” containing the CLM, a facilitator’s guide, and introductory videos from the CEO.
- Utilize standard program with slight customization based on internal audience
- Created extremely cost-effective, scalable solution that reached all 3500 associates in organization
- Leveraged 21st century approaches to adult learning and peer-to-peer interaction to ensure deep understanding and ownership over rebranding content
- Survey results demonstrated that the program effectively equipped associates with stories and storytelling techniques to integrate into interactions with key stakeholders, provided them with easily accessible proof points, and offered an opportunity to get valuable input from peers.