We apply collaborative tools and techniques to help your team answer key innovation questions like:
- What is our Innovation strategy?
- What new solutions should we bring to market?
- How can we disrupt the market?
- How can we effectively penetrate new markets and/or customer segments?
- What future scenarios should we be focused on?
Our applied collaborative methods produce better innovation because we:
- Accelerate time to value by involving stakeholders from beginning to end and ensuring that they all understand and are invested in the success of the process.
- Mitigate risk by ensuring ideas are adequately and expediently tested so that one part of the organization does not fall in love with an innovation that does more harm to the rest of the company than good.
- Significantly reduce organizational resistance to new and innovative ideas by ensuring objections are raised early in the process by the decision makers, influencers, and implementers and are acknowledged and managed by the group.
- Optimize the impact of the innovation by ensuring multiple stakeholders and organizations are at the table to expand and contract innovative ideas as appropriate.
- Increase an organization’s capability to innovate by facilitating the creation of a shared experience, common language and process between multiple parts of your business and giving employees “permission” to consider innovation on a consistent basis.